Homebound Instruction Time Sheet/Request for Payment (click title above for fillable PDF)
- Please use this form in reporting hours of homebound instruction. In no case is a pupil to receive more than 180 hours of instruction per year.
- Hours should be submitted to the BUILDING PRINCIPAL. Mileage will be reimbursed by accounts Payable and must be received before the 15th of each month for approval and payment at the following month’s Board meeting. Payroll will pay hourly wage and must be submitted at least one week prior to payday. (Please submit on same form-HB2).
- Mileage reimbursement will be paid only for travel within the School District.
- Homebound instruction should not continue beyond 8 weeks from the date the instruction began unless approved by the Associate Principal or Principal.
- Homebound instruction can be provided for a MAXIMUM of 5 HOURS per week.
Homebound Instruction Time Sheet/Request for Payment in Word: Homebound Form Mileage 2018
DASD/HB2 (blue) tlr